You can disconnect your Twitter account in your account settings. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the ThreadStart website and log in.
2. Click on "Settings" at the bottom of the main menu (left corner).
3. In the settings sidebar, click "Accounts".
4. Under the "Your connected accounts" section you can see your current connected accounts.
5. In order to disconnect your Twitter account from ThreadStart click the "Remove" button next to accounts name.
6. If you don't see the "Remove" button, it's possible that you're only connected to one Twitter account through ThreadStart and haven't enabled a password for your ThreadStart user account. Because deleting your ThreadStart account would result in the loss of all access, you must first establish a password for your ThreadStart user account.
6.1 Go to the Security Settings and set your new password.
6.2 Go back to "Your connected accounts" where you should see the "Remove" button.
6.3 Now you can click the "Remove" button next to accounts name.
7. If you ever want to connect a Twitter account again, simply go back to the "Accounts" page in your settings and click the "Connect" button next to Twitter.